How to Buy Climate Change and Peak Oil Insurance
Sadly, Geico doesn’t offer policies for climate change and peak oil yet. But that’s ok – there’s still a way to insure yourself. It’s not complicated. The policy consists of 6 straightforward parts:
- Learn how to grow some of your own food.
- Learn how to live a low-energy life.
- If you live on a coast within a couple of feet of sea level, move to someplace higher up.
- If you live in an area which is likely to turn to desert, like the US southwest, move.
- Move to a small town surrounded by farmland.
- Move to an area where you can purchase non-fossil fuel energy.
I don’t claim the policy will completely cover you, but it will insulate you significantly.
I suggest you apply pronto.
–From the Sea
Posted May 06, 2011 in Random Thoughts | No Comments on How to Buy Climate Change and Peak Oil Insurance